The Other Side

On my way back from office, I saw a family on an auto at a signal. The family had husband, wife and two lovely kids, the elder progeny a girl and the younger one a boy. Usually after seeing any kid i try to attract their attention and interact with them by making faces or friendly gestures. I try to make children smile because their smile makes me satisfied and somehow that smile gets reflected into my happiness. After seeing these kids i was my usual self and i tried to pull the nose of the girl child. But at that time a strange thought struck my mind. With so many cases of child abuse and rapes being reported would the parents of the child consider me as a threat or a friendly person. Where would they be drawing a line for the classification between the two. All these absurd thoughts were going on in my mind. The signal turned green and the auto moved forward. The girl looked back, smiled at me and took away all the worries i had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming Madness

A Fine Sunday Morning

Don't know what Title I should keep