Don't know what Title I should keep

Life has been very happening lately, witnessed many new things. Don't know whether I should write or not. But anyways I have to express it somewhere, If not to my closest friends then at least to my diary .... my blog.
Here it goes .... One of my best friends came back from his onsite. Since morning I was in regular touch with him. Although I was in office but for the greatest invention of man called mobile I was in touch with my friend, or you must say this was what I assumed. Then, at 1'o clock he let me know that he has locked himself out of the house and he can't enter. Actually my house has a strange locking system identical to cars. If you haven't taken the keys out of the house and somehow the gate gets locked then you have no way to enter the house. He stepped out of the house and due strong breeze, a blessing of Bangalore, the gate got locked. He called me for help. I told him to ask the security guard who is small enough and can easily get into the house through the grills of the balcony. I talked to the security gurad and told him to do so. But he resisted, God knows why. He said that he has started jogging and push ups and now his broad chest doesn't go inside the small openings in the grill. So, I told my close friend that leave it I'll come home with the keys. He resisted, said that he'll come to the office. I had to literally convince him that its not a big deal, I'll come to home, take bike from my colleague and it would be easy for me. He agreed but a left suspicion in my mind. I thought what's the matter that he is trying to get on the tougher path.
Anyways I borrowed the bike and went to home. I thought he would be waiting for me at the gate of the apartment. To my wonder he wasn't there. I asked the security guard, he said that he is on the first floor at gate of my flat. I went, there I saw a girl. I was shocked a bit. The whole situation itself didn't seem to be normal. It appeared to be some devil's setup. Something evil was in the air, abyone could sense it. He didn't introduce me to her, I just said "Hi" yo her. i opened the door, drank water, had saome chocolate which he had brought from some airport and left. On my way back to office I was just thinking about that girl. Why wasn't she normal. Why didn't she talk to me in a genral way as other girls do. All these were disturbing me. There could be only two possibilities, either she was very shy to talk to me or some crap was going on in her mind as if she had been caught red handed. In office also I discussed this thing with my colleauge. To make a conclusion they sarted asking me waht she was wearing and all shorts of useless questions, to make some clue which they must have read in some magazines. But I knew this was of no use. I just tried to think that they are good friends and they would have talked and left.
When I reached home in the evening, I askwd him what had happened in the day time. He answered what you must must be suspecting from this post. I felt like sherman joshi of Life in a Metro. Till now I had only heard of such things and always considered the speaker as boaster and had never taken it seriously. I was living in a artificial world where everything was ideal. In this situation they would have talked as good friends and left. But this was not the case this time. They did all the things you can imagine.
For a time being I was frustrated from myself thinking all my friends are this sort of fun. I have been a total failure in this field also. Then to console me a dailogue came from the movie "10 things I hate about you" that you should pursue or have thing because others are having it. You must only have it if you rally feel like having it. Anyways one thing for sure has changed. Whomever I had thought to be a boaster of himself, I've started believing them and now I consider that these are commonplace things. If this hasn't happened with me, it doean't mean that its falsehood.

Comments

Ashutosh Dubey said…
BP no need to get frustated...as you said yourself "You must only have it if you rally feel like having it"..so if you really feel like having it you'll most certainly have it..

btw,now I can relate why this frnd was included in that list of yours.. :)
Not all the gossips are real.Most of the times I don't believe them. But i never ignore the fact they can be 100% true. And I am never surprised when i find that it is true. Because so is world - unpredictable.

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming Madness

A Fine Sunday Morning