A Fine Sunday Morning

It was a fine Sunday morning. I was jogging with my brother. After walking down miles as considered by my brother, we returned to our colony ground. It was all set for a cricket match. Our bonhomie were present there with bats and ball. Teams were decided. Observing my team, I figured out that I was taken there as an all rounder. Oh my God! it means I will have to bowl. Its the most dreadfull act for me. I'm really scared of it because of unknown reasons. Earlier this was not so. I bowled my qouta with pretty decency. But now I can't even bowl a single, good lined, well pitched slow ball.Don't know which devil ate my all confidence. Sometimes I grab the ball with such a force the there is untimed delivery of ball and I end up bowling short, or the grip is too loose to get the ball bounce the ground even once. But it went well at the end. I ended up doing good with bat but not with ball.
Then I happened to bump in my school reunion. There I saw Bhanu, Dayanidhi. I informed Bhanu that our old principal A.C.Jain was looking for him.
All of a sudden i noticed a very familiar face. I pulled her aside and asked "Where the hell were you all these days with your phone dead, orkut account deleted." Oh holy shit what have I uttered. I didn't want to show her how desperate I was for her. But everything happened in quick succession that I couldn't get time to think and act. She was my high school mate. Just schoolmate till I met her again on internet. What a devil U.S. defence made, you find most of your old friends here. After intial HI's and Bye's our chat started to take longer to end. And then I started liking her, don't know about her feelings whether she also liked or not. But she made statements like you are one of the most handsome hunks I have ever met, and many more flattery statements like that. Although she had in her very first chat said that she loves flirting with boys but this fact didn't stopped me thinking about a long term relationship with her. Days in and nights out I always thought about her. Then one day she gave her phone number. I was a guy who never spent a single buck on girls. But on that day I called her.
"She is a whore, she slept with her father's friend". I heard these words. It felt like someone put daemon's oil down my ear. I cleched her wrist and said move. Took her to the school bus. There was complete chaos. Bus driver made it fast and we were on our way back to home. I thought it was the right moment to have few words with her. But she was busy joshing my brother about his wieght. I warned her that he is a bit short at temperament and may use abusive words for her. But it was of no use. They kept having altercation. In the mean time our bus arrived at Gardanibagh. I asked her to alight from the bus. But she wasn't ready to that. Instead she started arguing with me why should I do that. That was enough for me. I shouted back on her "What do you want to do if you are not going to your house, do you want to end up in some brothel house"....
Ah.... what a nightmare it was. I was all dreaming these things. I was sweating badly. What a bad dream it was, as if i had tasted shit.

Comments

u were a bit harsh on that girl :)
neetu said…
hmmm.....bhanu aisa kar sakta hai bas sapne me hi.....sahi me koi ladki achi lagi hai ki nahi abhi tak.....

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming Madness

Don't know what Title I should keep