Encounter with Mr Rao

I reached my wife's office but her work was not over yet so I decided to wait in the park behind her office. I took over a cemented bench parked my stuff like laptop bag, helmet etc on the same bench and made myself comfortable. Then I started listening to the radio on my mobile. I would have hardly listened to one song when I saw an elderly person, fair and wearing a dhoti and shirt, approaching me. He had sandalwood smeared over his forehead which meant he must be a brahmin. He was short in hieght, not more than 5feet and few inches. He had a smiling and pleasant face. I wondered why he was coming towards me as there were other vacant benches. Anyways out of courtesy I removed my stuff from the bench and kept it down. I also removed earphone from my ears thinking the old man might be feeling lonely and wants to have some chit-chat and that's why he has come to the bench where I was sitting.
He sat beside me. In the meantime my maternal younger brother called me. When I was on phone I felt something on my back. I saw that the old man was caressing my back. When I saw him he silently removed his hand. It was very similar to the manner in which my kid removes his hand from telephone wire when I catch him just before he can plug it out. I continued with my call. He made another attempt to which I didn't do anything. When my call ended I was thinking what to do. I just kept on looking in other direction. I felt he is still staring me so I turned towards him and smiled back. He now starting touching my thighs. Now I was sure he has some other intentions. I thought this man is old enough to cause any harm to me. So I thought may be I should talk to him for sometime and try to remove his loneliness for sometime.
Me: Have you come for evening walk?
He: yes, what's your name?
Me: Bhanu, what's your name?
He: Rao
After that I did some general chit chat. From that I came to know, he is 79 years old, has two sons, one lives with him and the other in Mahalakshmi layout. The son living in basavangudi has a 3 year old son. And the son living in mahalakshmi layout has a daughter. He used to work for mico. One of his sons works in some software company in kormangala. And as anticipated he was a brahmin. He owns a house here in basavangudi. So I asked if anything is available in this locality for rent. During this whole conversation he was caressing my thighs and progressing towards my genitals. Then he started touching my genitals. I removed his hand and asked why is he doing like that. To that he again touched my genitals and said, "I like touching this". I removed his hand again and continued conversation in some other direction. I asked if his wife is dead. He responded in affirmation.
In the back of mind I was thinking why do men turn like this in their old age. I was just scared thinking if I or people I know might not turn like this old man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming Madness

A Fine Sunday Morning

Don't know what Title I should keep