Weekend Movies

This weekend I watched 2 contrasting movies, "Rakta Charitra" and "Before The Rain". In the former one the protagonist takes a very voilent revenge of the murder of his father and brother and in the later the main charachter just forgives the sinner. It is about an idealistic young Indian man who finds himself torn between his ambitions for the future and his loyalty to the past when people in his village learn of an affair between his British boss and a village woman. The village woman takes her life when she doesn't get the recognition. The main charachter is suspected of the murder of the woman but he chooses not to tell the truth untill it comes to his own life. After that he is given the task to take the life of his british boss and till that time he was outcasted from the community. But in the climax he forgives his boss and asks him to run away.
The first movie didn't make me think much but the second movie charachter type has always kept me confusing. Whether it is weekness or forgiveness it has always been tough for me take the call.
All these growing years of mine I have been trying to fool myself that me carrying a royal blood filled with rage and anger and a lot of adrenaline rush should always corelate myself with the protagonist of the first film. But it has never happened. I have always felt myself closer to the protagonist of the second movie. After a quarter century of kidding myself I should accept the fact.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming Madness

A Fine Sunday Morning

Don't know what Title I should keep