Injustice

He came out of the bathroom and dressed up in his non ironed clothes. She told him, "Please wear the ironed clothes.". To which he resisted as usual. She insisted, "You wear something else or give it to me, I'll iron them out.". Without any reason he started screaming and went back to his old nonsense reasons complaining, "Can't I even wear clothes of my choice". She kept on smiling like an innocent lamb. Then she came forward and tried to open the shirt herself, he pushed her aside tore his shirt which was bought by his brother for his marriage and threw it. He said with anger, "Happy Now." She with tear drops floating in her eyes as dew drops: What mountain did I ask you to climb? I had simply asked you to wear ironed clothes as you are going to be in interview panel. He: Love Dammit, love. Love is the thing every wife asks from her husband through all these small favors and that i'm incapable of giving you however hard I might try. While going through the rickety path to the office she always complained, "Don't be that fast it hurts." He hardly listened to her complaints. He had done gross mistake of marrying this girl without being sure if he would ever be able to love her back. What sin had this girl committed that she was being denied the happiness she deserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming Madness

A Fine Sunday Morning

Don't know what Title I should keep