Times when my Bull has failed Me

There has been thrice when my bullet has failed me. 1> The accident which I had mentioned in one of my blogs had resulted in stalling of my bullet. I was unable to move it even an inch forward. Then I had dismantled the disk brake and started my bull in that state itself. It was able to take me safely to the service center twenty kms away. 2> The second instance was when my clutch system was totally ruined. I was trying hard to start my bull but my kick itself was not working. It just behaved as if I have pressed the clutch lever. I adjusted the clutch several time and some how I was able to start it. I straightaway took it to service center and they changed the whole clutch system. 3> This time on one fine morning it failed to start. Usually it used to start in single kick, but this day i tried numerous times with no result. It was not cold also. I tried the choke, pressed the kick several times after pulling the clutch lever. But no result. Luckily my bike was on higher altitude, so i just tried to roll it down the slope in first gear with clutch lever pulled. After some time i released the clutch and it started. Funniest part is that I haven't taken it to service station after that and it is behaving like good old days starting in just one kick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming Madness

A Fine Sunday Morning

Don't know what Title I should keep