Times when my Bull has failed Me

There has been thrice when my bullet has failed me. 1> The accident which I had mentioned in one of my blogs had resulted in stalling of my bullet. I was unable to move it even an inch forward. Then I had dismantled the disk brake and started my bull in that state itself. It was able to take me safely to the service center twenty kms away. 2> The second instance was when my clutch system was totally ruined. I was trying hard to start my bull but my kick itself was not working. It just behaved as if I have pressed the clutch lever. I adjusted the clutch several time and some how I was able to start it. I straightaway took it to service center and they changed the whole clutch system. 3> This time on one fine morning it failed to start. Usually it used to start in single kick, but this day i tried numerous times with no result. It was not cold also. I tried the choke, pressed the kick several times after pulling the clutch lever. But no result. Luckily my bike was on higher altitude, so i just tried to roll it down the slope in first gear with clutch lever pulled. After some time i released the clutch and it started. Funniest part is that I haven't taken it to service station after that and it is behaving like good old days starting in just one kick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freindship Day'10

Better than paper

Swimming Madness