FriendShip Day'09

So today is friendship day. Ideally I should have been celebrating with my friends this great day. But what am I doing, with no one to talk to, I'm left with my diary with this monologue. I don't know whether I tried or not but I certainly went to one of my faltmates and told him clearly that I'm going to get mad in few time. But he didn't even care to look above from his lappy.
I don't know what has changed inside me. I'm hating each and everything. I'm unable to get my thoughts and action together. It seems I'm tethered away. Don't who cursed me for this life. I myself used to inspire people and give fundas like there are lots of positive energies around you. Just try to grab them. Feel right. I'm unable to walk the talk I did.
Last two days should have been rocking in usual cases as I did what I like. On friday evening went with one of my teammate to a pub. I tried to enjoy the time. He gave a lot of fundas realted to career. But it only sparked hatred for my company and my seniors and nothing else. Stuck with the same feeling hatred, hatred, hatred for everything and hatred of every kind.
Yesterday I went to see the movie Love aaj Kal. This was after a long break from theatres. Reason self evident, no one to go with and you don't go to movies alone. Anyways, for the first time I was in gold class where one switch used convert our chairs to beds. The overall experience was rocking the movie was good as well as the environment. But then also I couldn't enjoy myself. Did some shopping also to get over with it. But it didn't help.
Don't know when this phase will end. God help me out.

Comments

sk said…
there is a theory..that unless until you are happy with yourself.. nothing else will make you happy..you cant love anything ..but will develop hatred unless you love urself... so just find out whats bothering you from inside and get rid of that..

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming Madness

A Fine Sunday Morning

Don't know what Title I should keep