Loneliness

These days are really becoming very tough to handle. I'm feeling miserably low, don't whether its effect of the weather or anything else. But it can't be weather as these high winds and no sun overhead inspire lovers. So, its certainly something else.
The hollowness inside me is swallowing the whole of me. I'm unable to escape it. Just imagine today most of the time I spent in front of the screen without any purpose. I didn't have any option. No one to talk to. People say whatever you see around yourself is in fact the reflection of your soul inside. I don't know what has filled me inside with so much of hatred. I've started hating everything, not even loving the mother nature. The soothing wind is also tearing me apart and exposing the hollowness in me.
To get rid of this I tried everything I could, went to malls, met with friends of college, can't say them as friends as I hardly talked to them in college sparing the first year. I went park like old people spent time there watching the kids play. Why the hell I've to see them playing when I can be at home and watch my brothers playing. That would give me much more pleasure.
It seems I'm going to be maniac in some time. I need to consult some psychiatrist who may help me.
In some time this loneliness would become the usual and having an exciting day would be considered abnormal for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming Madness

A Fine Sunday Morning

Don't know what Title I should keep